Sunday, August 3, 2008

Does It Ever End?

Ok, so I told you about my camera. What I didn't tell you was I had a flat in my bike a little while ago, before the camera stopped working. So today, I went about fixing the flat. I turned on some Nora Jones and went to work. While working, my stereo started making some popping noises. I at first thought it was just electrical noise, but no, one of the tubes cracked! I turned it off, but it was too late.....a small trail of smoke came up from within!


So I unplugged it and flipped it over to take a look. Let's play a game called, find the burnt part. Ready? GO!

Any guesses? I'll give you a hint....that black mark wasn't there before.

Right above that black mark is the charred remains of a resistor. Fortunately, they cost under a dollar and are easy to replace. Unfortunately, shipping = $$$ and time. I'm without a stereo for at least a week!!! NOOO!!! But at least my bike is fixed!

3 days till my PT test!

JP OUT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do know something......Josh and Gabe bought another set of DJ/Karaoke equipment this week (their third set) and they are training some trusted friends to do shows for them. Yesterday they had a wedding reception, I haven't heard how that went. Friday they had three gigs going. Every week they have at least 1 gig going every Wed., Thurs., and Fri. I think the only glich in their plans is getting everything where it needs to go and set up. Next thing you know they will be buying a semi!
So that's it for now. I think I sent my last comment twice. Sorry if I did.
God bless,
Aunt Susan