Saturday, August 2, 2008

Been Awhile

But I'm still here!

Sorry for the delay. My section was reduced to 1 this week, while extra work was thrown on me. I didn't even get my one day off this week. Plus, I've been spending my free time in the gym in preperation for the PT test coming on the 6th of Aug. I think I'm ready. I'm spending the next few days doing only light PT to let my body recover and be ready for the test. I think I've got it this time!

In other news, I got in contact with Steve. His job puts him in an office throughout the day, so I was able to reach him on his office phone. Being military, it was a free call! He's just 1 hr behind me timewise so our work sheduals are pretty close. It was great hearing from him! I've also got his mailing address, and mail sent from one APO to another is free! Can't argue with that!

So anywho, life's still moving forward.....slowly. Days are counting down, and I wish I could keep a running count on here......but alas, it's not allowed. Just know that the day will come soon enough!

Well, I gotta jet for now.
Laters,
JP OUT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jason! Do I remember you saying something about a promotion if you did well on your PT test or is that just my old mind making things up?
You certainly have been having a time with cameras, tires, and stereos..........kinda makes you wonder "what's next?" I'm sure! At least you are able to fix most of these things if you can get the parts you need........you are a step ahead of me! I thought my AC for the downstairs shelled out the other day but got some good advise from a friend and the fix has worked so far (I knock on a LOT of wood!).
It has been hot here but I always think of you before I complain!
Don't know anything else. Good luck with your PT test!
xoxoxo
God bless
Aunt Susan