Saturday, February 2, 2008

So, I've got internet for a bit.

Guess what? I'm no longer in the states! Ya, you probably could have guessed. Anywho, internet is hard to come by so I'll have to just give you a short message.

Hi! It's very dusty here. Today, however, the weather was very clear. A nice 60s, approching 70s. I'm nearly adjusted to the time change. I will say that the keyboard on the computer I'm borrowing is horrible! It's hard to type on and it hurts my arms. I'm getting carple tunnle as we speak!

It'll likely be a few weeks before I can get more reliable internet. I'll send messages more then. I'm limited to 1/2 hr at a time on this computer so next time, I'll type it on mine and copy it on to this computer.

Sunday at Midnight, we're watching the Superbowl. Ya, it'll likely be a crazy party! I've been working out quite a bit and trying not to blow my money at all the shops and such set up all over the place. It truely is an experience.

One way to know that you are no longer in the states....the sign-in for this blog is in Arabic and the ads on facebook ask if I want a green card for me and my family to go to the USA! It's also wierd to me that while it is nearly time to sleep, the people I know back home are getting ready for lunch. I've never been out of North America before so the whole time difference is new to me.

Anywho, just a quick update. Hope things are going well back home!

Out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! Sounds like it should be a great experience! I hope so anyway. I've got a new clock with I think your correct time on my sidebar, just so you know you're in my thoughts and prayers. Keep in touch when you can. Caleb.