Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Slow Internet Blues

Imagin that the internet was so slow, that it could be said of dial-up that it was faster! Imagin if you had to read Arabic to sign into your own blog! Imagin it was 11am on Feb 6th and it's approching 80 degrees. Imagine if you woke up to find that Mike Huckabee did NOT win the IL primary! Today could be a lot better......

We're gearing up for a three day exercise. I'll get to play with Peggy Sue again. She's been feeling neglected. Over the three days, I'll be spending some quality time with her, bathing her, holding her, and firing her! Peggy Sue is the name of my weapon.

Life so far here has been pretty slow. I've spent a large amount of time in the gym and it's feeling good to get back to it. It's 20-25min walk to the gym so it makes for a great warm up/cool down. Well, I gotta get going now.

Out

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imagine if it took you 4 tries to spell imagine correctly... ;) I wouldn't be a good big sis if I didn't rag on my little bro, yeah?

Anonymous said...

Peggy Sue? you are soooo weird. Holding her, firing her. wow. t.t.y.l.
Beth

Anonymous said...

I've started doing sit-ups and push-ups correctly (not rushing them). It's tougher than I thought. We just got about 4 inches of snow here. The "realfeel" low on Saturday is -40°F. I envy your weather.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jay,
It's really nice having your blogspot to read and I'm sure it's a whole lot easier for you than to have to write a bunch of letters. Technology is wonderful. Maybe I should quit my day job (housework) and pursue it more! :)
You know who!