Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Have An Address!!!!

They finally gave me a shipping address! This means that the buckets of cookie dough you have saved up in your freezer can now be baked, packaged and sent! Don't worry, I'll share......maybe.

If you would like my address, please contact my family or my church. I ask that you do not post it online anywhere, including e-mail. (See my post on Operational Security)

In other news, I found out that bad habits have an effective range of over 10,000 miles! I thought that by removing myself from my environment, I'd have a better handle over my bad habits, but one of them reared it's ugly head. I stayed up too late, which resulted in me being late to work. On the civilian side of things, it's bad enough, but on the army side, that's a big deal. The margin for error is a lot smaller. I need prayer to conquer this. I can't be screwing myself out of sleep or showing up late. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

JP Out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayer? The answer is fairly simple . . . Go to bed!!!
If that doesn't work, try getting up early three or four days in a row. Then you'll be so tired that you'll . . . go to bed.
Freedom to Fail, but the stakes are a little higher now aren't they?

Anonymous said...

can we really send you cookies? how about brownies? but you'll need to send me an egg first, haha

I'm always late to everything too, it's genetic. Get some sleep :)

Anonymous said...

hey just try settin a time wher u have to be asleep and make a point to get everything necessary done by that time....that way u wont be up thinkin of things you didnt do or up doin those things...altho i am sure its harder bein in the army to follow such a routine...especially not being stateside...