Friday, January 25, 2008

VIDEOS!!!

I don't recall what HEAT stands for, but HEAT training is a vehical rollover simulation. I had a buddy take this video while I was in the simulator. I am the third person to exit.


HEAT training

Also, I have a pair of videos of a 7 mile road march we did. It was 25-28 degrees, and when we left, the sun wasn't up yet. Our carried water froze, leaving us with nothing to drink. The first video is longer and gives you a better sense of what a road march is like. However, *DISCLAIMER*, this is a video of the Army. There is swearing! Please preview the video before allowing younger people to view it. The second video is much shorter, but it is clean.

First Video

Second Video (Clean)

Lastly, a bit for my regular readers. I've been having internet issues (due to the previously mentioned wireless card tech support saga). Thus, I have been unable to post. I am borrowing a buddy's computer for this post. BTW, I called HP again....and I nearly fell off my chair. The tech support guy spoke English! I'm resonably convinced that he was within 4 hrs of my time zone! In 26 mins and 37 seconds, from first ring to hang up, I got them to ship a new wireless card! About 10 mins was him putting me on hold, because he wasn't technically allowed to switch the card with a different brand, and there was also an issue with me being overseas. But rather than saying that he couldn't do it, he talked to his supervisor and worked things out! Victory is mine!!!

Out.

1 comment:

Angelus Oscuro said...

Dude, awesome, but that doesn't even come close to my 6hr saga to get my lcd replaced... a second time...