Monday, January 28, 2008

HP has hope!

Quick blerb. I called HP again and an English speaking American (or at least he sounded American) answered. 26 min later, problem solved. This included him talking to his supervisor to work around the issue that the old wireless card needed to be returned within 15 days. If HP continues to add English speakers to their tech support, they'll go up in my book!

In other news, things are winding down. We are really busy at the moment to I'll have some short or non-existant posts here in the next week or two. I'll squeeze one up here as I get time. Please pray for safety, as well as dealing with my new leader. Lastly, for our unit to mesh together as people are beginning to have issues with other people, causing division.

JP Out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you bro! Love you!