Saturday, January 5, 2008

I have internet!!! Which is great, cause I cant find my cellphone charger. And the battery is nearly dead. I finally worked together with the other computer guy here to connect a pair of wireless repeaters. DD-WRT + Linksys wireless router = good! Our tent is the only one that has internet. Of over 1000 ppl, 16 people have internet. I love it!

Anywho, I hope someone reads this, cause I need a cellphone charger mailed to me. I had a 2nd charger that I used at work, and I think it's still there. It's a charger for an LG phone. BTW, my mailing address has not changed. I may have to turn my phone back on just to relay this message. Please leave a comment if you read this.

Anywho, the past couple days, we've been doing some 24 hour training so half of the people, I only see during shift change. It feels slightly realistic. Especially when we've had training deaths with the names of actual people on it. It brings a sense of realism. Plus, with changing shifts, you have to adjust to whatever the night shift did before you. It's pretty cool. Well, sleepytime!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, JP, I read your blog tonite. Will look for a charger at work.
Any chance you left your other one here?
Delta Alpha Delta

Anonymous said...

Hi J,
We missed you at the other family Christmas. They all said HI--except Aunt Susan--she's rather sick and couldn't make the trip.
No wonder I couldn't reach you by phone. I tried emailing you but did it on my own and I sent it to the wrong address. Do you have to have 2-3 addresses?
Love, Mike Oscar Mike

Juliet Alpha Sierra Oscar November said...

a ha ha ha. that's funny. Delta Alpha Delta, Mike Oscar Mike, you crack me up sometimes. To answer your question, I have 6 different e-mail addresses, but only 2 that I commonly use.

Yes, it's likely there's a charger at work. I had two at one time and I kept one at work. I don't recall if I ever brought it home.

Anonymous said...

Mike Oscar Mike knows how to comment on a blog?!?!?!?! I'm impressed!