Saturday, March 22, 2008

Where I've Been (Sleeping)

So, it's time for a long overdue picture blog. This post will let the words do most of the talking. The topic for this picture blog is all the places I've slept since leaving home. The first three are state side. Then one on the plane ride, which took 23.5 hrs. The last 6 are overseas, including my room now, which takes two pictures to show, cause it's that awesome! Enjoy!






























*Hint, behind the two standing and talking*


























Waiting on the plane

















































*Not the same as above*












































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jason,
It looks like your sleeping quarters are getting better. At least your expectations won't be too high when you get home--although I guess we'll have to move the wedding stuff out of your room soon. Of course the livingroom couch or loveseat are available and Ben wants you to sleep in his room, too.
Hope you haad a meaningful Easter!
M ILU M

Unknown said...

!!!! Do I see a spelling error?????

To respond, I did haave a meaningful Easter! Hope yours was good as well!

Anonymous said...

Jason, I tried to write to you after we got Meg and Shane married off in a grand style but something wouldn't work right and I had to abandon my plan. I hope you had a good birthday and a blessed Easter.
I think about you and pray for you a lot. Like your new sleeping place........boy, a comforter and everything. It's darn near like the Ritz!!!! Love, Aunt Susan

Anonymous said...

Jay, nice to see you're sleeping in a bed again! I'm in the middle of a bad case of the flu. I have two big tests this week. I'm ready to go home for a weekend. I'm hoping to be home when you are so we can visit. Hang tight!