Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Answer is: Mud....mud....and more mud.

What is the question?

What you get when you have dirt everywhere you look, and it rains?

That is correct!

We are entering the rainy season here. It wouldn't be so bad if there was grass.....but no, just dirt! I can't say yet that I'll never complain about mowing the lawn again, but I do have a whole new appreciation for grass!

I'm still looking for more permanant internet. Nothing yet. Also, my supervisor is driving me nuts! Such is life, I suppose. As long as I have things to regain my sanity at the end of the night, I think I'll be ok.

Thank you for anyone who has sent packages! BTW, if you send me a phone card, I'll use the minutes to call you back! The rate is about 1/5 of a minute. (ie, a 500 min card is good for about 100 min call home.) Please use AT&T cards because that's the phone service available here.

Well, I'm running out of time so I gotta close this out.

JP Out!

P.S. I will be home for leave soon. Please check with my parents for the dates.

3 comments:

Angelus Oscuro said...

Rofl, anywho, I finally checked your blog... and it's sounds like you're doing pretty well, and at least you have an income lol, I still haven't found a job since getting fired from McD's. well, I'll be praying for ya, and I love the balcony pic.

Arkaon said...

Sup dude,

So I talked to your Rents. Looks like I Leave before you get home. *shrug* such is life.

P.S. No promotion yet, so you still have a chance.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jason!!!
I'll try not to be too mushy and sentimental---but this is the first time in 23 years that I haven't been with you on your birthday. :( I hope you can get some form of birthday cake today and if you need some b-day music, here goes: "Jason, it's your birthday" from the b-day recording. I hope that song sticks in your head for the day!!
We miss you and love you tons!
Mom