Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Back on the Blog

Hey everybody! Sorry I've been away on the blog for so long! I had to check to see if I was allowed to access the blog from work. Turns out I can so I'll be able to post slightly more often! Right now, I've just got time for a quick summary.

A few days after all the mud, we had a dust storm. Since then, it's been pretty clear. My typical schedule is:
Wakeup @ 0500
Leave for work @ 0530
Arrive at work @ 0600
E-mail and blog until 0630
Work on computer and radio equipment (ie setting up and maintaining the equipment) until 1630
Lunch break @ 1230-1330
After I'm off work, I either go back to my room or hang out around the chow hall until it opens at 1730
Then back to my room where I chill to some music, watch a movie, or just hang out with some army friends.
In bed @ ~ 2130
Then it starts all over again in the morning.

I work 6 days with 1 day off, which will be Thursdays.

Lastly, I've been hearing that some people don't know when I am coming back on leave. I have told my family, who has also told my church. If you want to know, please contact either of them.

O, and thank you for all the packages I've received to date! My grandma sent me a box of cookies....I offered some cookies to some of my friends and they were skeptical. I told them they were grandma cookies and they were like, "Heck Ya"! If you're reading this, grandma, I don't know what the thin wafer like stuff in the paper bag was, but they loved it!

O, with Easter coming up very soon, I need someone back home to stock up on Cadburrie Cream Eggs and Mini Eggs for me. I wouldn't mind chocolate bunny or two either. Thanks!

Ok, gotta go!
Jason

P.S. My birthday, dispite being so far from home, went very well. I'll try to post more about it in the next post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you did say anything about our wonderful package! lol. well I am glad you had a good B-day.
Beth