Tuesday, November 27, 2007

This is what I would have posted on the 19th of November

November 19th, 2007
I've settled into my new New Jersey home. We moved in to a FOB. (Forward Operating Base) and they have us in tents. It's cold out here. It's not too bad, we have heat and electricity and bunk beds. It's out door toilets and showers and a separate chow hall. As it gets colder, it's going to be harder to leave the tent. However, when I was living back home, I was in a building without food or plumbing for a few years. I'm sorta used to this! They have a recreation center here. It has a large screen TV with Satellite as well as a projector for movies. They were installing some additional stuff today, but I'm not sure what. Also in there is a bunch of workout equipment. I'm going to try to get in there often. We'll see how that goes. We're supposed to get wireless internet out here too, but it's down at the moment. I used a public computer to post this. Well, just popping in to say hello. Send me mail!!! Call my parents, my sister or my church for my address. The only off-limits items are stuff you can't ship anyway such as weapons and fireworks and stuff. Well, that and alcohol.

No comments: