Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's Been Awhile...

What's up, my readers? I've been quite busy the past several days and so I haven't had a chance to post. I didn't really come prepared either, so this post is going to be off the top of my head. Beware!

First off, I want to give a shout out to all mothers out there! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! None of us would be here, literally, if it weren't for you!

In other news, my former boss is being very passive agressive and just trying to make life difficult. Although it's been less overall stress, it's still a large source of unneeded stress in my life. The temptation to retaliate is growing ever stronger. Oddly enough, I've been reading Hubakkuk lately and my summary of the book is Hubakkuk saying, "Why is there so much injustice?" and God replies, "Just wait, they'll get what's coming to them!". I take hope in this. :)

Moving on.....my shedule changed again, moved forward by 2 hours. I've yet to reestablish a reutine, I'm still working on that. I'm going to sit down in about an hour and write out a schedule. I've found that when working 12hrs a day and sleeping 8, the remaining 4hrs goes by quick! Those that know me know that I enjoy spontanuity, but with the amount of things that must get done in those 4 hours, I don't have such a luxary. I've even scheduled out the tv shows I watch (which are all on my computer). Each night, there's a different show "on". Thus, I make sure to watch all I've wanted to without keeping myself up watching 4 or 5 in a row.

So far here, the weather hasn't gotten much hotter. It's pretty consistant 100s now. It reached 113 before I left so if anything, it's slightly cooler. The other day, a sandstorm moved in. I had the pleasure of watching it roll in. It was like a storm cloud, but brownish orange. It engulfed the nearby landscape and cast a dark shadow. It looked like a giant hand or maybe a 3000ft wave of sand moving in. I got pictures, but unfortunately, it's quite difficult to post them on my blog anymore. Also, I've started taking pictures with my film camera again. There's no where around here to develope the film, so I'll just keep it in the frig and develope it all when I get back. I bought several different types of film, from slide film, to 25 speed B/W to 3200 speed B/W to 160 speed natural color film and 1600 speed color film. Just a wide range of film to try out. I can't wait to use it all up!

Well, gotta go for now. Quick item of prayer, I've had some struggle getting into the word on a daily basis. It's been draining, and I need to get back to it. Well, I suppose that's all!

Laters!
JP OUT!

No comments: