Monday, April 28, 2008

Travels........sigh

So, I feel like I'm in Pergatory. Not at home, but not at my base. I'm completely separated from most of my things, minus laptop and 1 change of clothes. I've been waiting for a flight out for 3 days now and they have all been canceled. As odd as it sounds, I can't wait to get back to my room. At least there I can shower! Right now, the screen is beginning to melt from my stench. Be happy you can't smell it from there!

But beyond that, I've been sleeping, eating, and watching the movies I've downloaded onto my computer. I've watched Blade Runner, The Green Mile, Who Killed The Electric Car, 2 Fast 2 Furious, August Rush and I Am Legend (Alternate ending version). I've watched 4 episodes of Family Guy and 3 episodes of The Office. Of all the movies, I Am Legend was the best, followed by The Green Mile. Blade Runner was wierd. August Rush had some good music in it, but the story was a little sappy for my taste. 2 Fast 2 Furious was an action movie, nothing more. Who Killed The Electric Car was a documentary, and was rather interesting.

I've got a long post that I typed up on the plane from Germany but I can't post it until I get back. It's a summary of my time on leave and I don't want to write everything twice, so I guess y'all have to wait until I get back for that one. Sucks to be you! :) Just to play it up a bit, I had an excellent time and some wonderful things happened during the two weeks! I can't wait to share it with you!

Well, that's enough for now. Enjoy (and wait impatiently for the best blog post ever!)

JP OUT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was the alternate ending good? I didn't really like the ending (or I guess the last 30 minutes) of the theatrical version. I will have to find the alternate version somewhere. Hope you can shower soon : P

Seth Ben-Ezra said...

Blade Runner is teh awesomest movie evar!

Yeah, because it's about being human and discrimination and love for enemies and things like that.