Sunday, April 6, 2008

Good News!

Apperently people didn't find my late April Fools joke very funny! At least I told you I was kidding! Imagine if I told you I was coming home a few weeks later or not at all, then suddenly showed up at the house after being in town a day or two? That would be crule! I can't imagine anyone getting home and not telling anyone!!! Who would do such a thing?

Anywho, this is an "official" notice. I have begun my travels. As usual, I cannot give out many details. I can say that I have left my residence and have begun the long trip home. At this point, there are still uncertanties in the travel that can cause up to multiple day delays so even if I could tell you, I don't have an exact date that I'll be home. Please be praying for safety in transit and that there will not be any unnecessary delays. I will keep you posted as much as possible. If I cannot get to a computer, I will be calling home with updates as well so the most current information will come from my parents. See you all soon!

JP out!

No comments: