Tuesday, April 29, 2008

*Insert Clever Title Here*

I'm still stuck here. Word has it that the sand storms will continue until the 1st of May. Days here are just dragging. Partly because of the wierd schedule I'm forced to keep. I sleep from about midnight or 1 until 6, then from 8 until noon or 2. Thus, it makes it seem like two days have past, when only one has. From 6pm until midnight, we wait around to find out we're not going anywhere. It's eat, sleep, watch movies. I only wish it were good food and a comfortable bed. O, and a change of clothes.

If you're the type that hates being unproductive (hint, I am), then imagine knowing that you're doing nothing for 5 days straight. O well, "This too shall pass!" (Bonus points to whoever can tell me where that's found in the Bible).

Well, time to go eat again. Laters!

JP Out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/sayings.html#pass

Anonymous said...

Mr Whitaker said it in Adventures in Odyssey.

P.S. I'm still preggo...we're hoping she'll come this weekend.

Hope you get back soon...I can smell you from here. :) It was good having you back for a visit! We are always praying for you.

Also, we liked August Rush. I understand what you mean by a little sappy though. But the soundtrack is awesome!

Love ya man!

Anonymous said...

Jason, rumor has it that you are back to your base. I'm sorry you had to endure days of boredom and smelling rotten. I'm just glad that you had a safe trip back! It was good to talk with you!
God bless and love,
Aunt Susan

Anonymous said...

IN the bible.


i win.

-heather