Friday, January 9, 2009

Thank You

I have been blessed by so many people this year, I want to say a very big thanks.

Charlie & Carol Blye
Loren & Lori Vanscyoc
Keith & LaVonne Funk
Erik & Bree Johnson
Jeff & Angie Hegstrom
Ted & Sharon Pittenger
Steve & Barbara Blye
Shane & Meg Rocke

These people have been more than supportive and extremely generous and have made the transition back to college a lot easier. This is not an exclusive list, as many others have helped as well. I wanted to specifically mention the above for all they've done. I know that no matter where I go in this world, I will always have a family in central IL. THANK YOU!!!

JP OUT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so sweet, Jason. We certainly appreciate you and wish you only the best! Please don't ever hesitate to let us know if we can help in any way.

Lavone