Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm Bringing Blogging Back....

Hey all! I'm getting back on the blog, now that I'm away again.

I'm now moved in. I'm renting a house with a couple other people. It's right off the edge of campus. 5 min by bike to my furthest class. 20min by bike to the main shopping district. O, and they don't mess around with winter up here. When snow falls, it stays around! The end of my driveway...the last 20ft....solid ice.

I spent a good portion of the day filling out about 15 job applications. Gonna leave here in a bit to turn em in.

Classes start on Monday.

Drill is this weekend, first one since I've been back.

Lastly, a couple pictures of my room.


JP OUT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jason, I had totally spaced off the fact that you would be moving to DeKalb. I lived there from 1970 to 1973 before moving to Iowa and it wasn't a bad place to live. God forbid that you might need their services, but at the time the student health center was a good place to go to for help. Hopefully that hasn't changed. (Perhaps for some "mental health" help due to your opinion of the dreadful weather we have been having........:o).......)

Your room looks good and your distance from all of the important places you need to go is quite reasonable.

Take care!

God bless and love!
Aunt Susan