Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Rare Moment of Clarity

The Rubik's Cube.

Tonight, I've experienced a rare moment of clarity. Many things in life I didn't have an answer for finally were laid out in a way that I understood better than I thought possible.

It's like I've had a Rubik's Cube floating in my head for months, twisting and turning at it but achieving nothing more than perhaps a single side of solid color. Just enough progress to reminde me that it is possible.

Well, tonight, the twisting and turning suddenly connected it all together and I saw a 6 sided complete cube for a few moments before it began to rejumble itself. It was knowledge, perhaps to great for me. Understanding that I can't attribute to my own abilities.

It's given me much needed direction. Now, I must act!

JP OUT!

No comments: