Friday, October 10, 2008

Busy busy busy!!!

Wow! Things are crazy right about now. We're packing up (hint hint) but I can't give exact dates we're leaving. Here's another hint...don't send any more mail! Now, I very very much appreciate the mail I have recieved, but it's unlikely any mail sent now will get here in time.

Normally, at this point, things are supposed to be winding down and getting easier. Instead, due to unforseen issues, it's busier than ever! It's like trying to run 8 laps in a set amount of time, and you're comming around on your last lap and the official counting your laps says you got one more lap to go. So then you're comming around again and "One more lap". I'm on lap 15.

Many of you have probably noticed I haven't been communicating much lately. Please know, I'm ok, just busy (notice a pattern?)

Now, to respond to the comments:
Anna, I kinda need to lay off the brownies for awhile, so nothing too elaborate. Perhaps some chocolate chip cookies, cause then I won't feel compelled to finish the tray. :)

Beth, I don't recall second place. If it makes you feel any better, I finished the butterscotch brownies you sent in 2 days! I ate about 90% of em! (Hence why I need to lay off the brownies!)

Micah, after my experience with cameras, I might have to take you up on the offer! If this one breaks on me, I might just have to give up photography! Three strikes and you're out, right? O, and to clarify, I did the full 100.

Theresa, thank you soo much for your help with getting the bike! It made a huge difference! I was honestly a bit skeptical of the huge tires it had, but it proved to be a good choice! Name the trail and the time, I'll be there!

Ryan, I did time myself. I stopped to help some people with a flat, which took nearly 45min cause the air pump was leaking. My overall time including that was 9hrs and 20min. So, 8hrs and 35min estimated time.

Steve, no, I haven't been shot at since May. Course, you haven't called in a while! My phone won't call your area code, so I have to wait for you to call! What gives?

Caleb, thanks for forwarding that message! My facebook appears to be working now.

Ok, so that's about all.

JP OUT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jason..........CONGRATS on the race! I have a camera you might be interested in (when you get home) if you don't have another lined up already. Stay safe, buddy.
God bless and love,
Aunt Susan